My way into this craft was a bit clumsy, so to speak. After a decade of advertising experience and the last years as a Branded Content Manager of PlayGround Communications, I think I can say that ending up in the Content world was unexpected. God Bless clumsiness, thou.
WHAT I DO NOW? I DO WORK FOR YOU. ALSO…
- I develop content strategies (multi-platform)
- I have a deep understanding of how brands want to develop content, but have a hard time achieving it. No prob. Been there. I can help.
- The same for agencies and media that shudder (with pain and pleasure) at the idea of branded content, native advertising, compelling storytelling and those funny concepts. I might come handy.
- I also write. I think before writing too. And I help teams doing so. I help them to reach ideas and how to make them come to life
- I’m not just talking about agency's creative teams. I’m also talking about brand’s teams, the ones I hardly know and I’m dying to.
- I have criteria. It requires a jump of faith to believe that but very talented people had paid me for that so I believe it’s a true thing.
FOR THE STALKERS WHO WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PERSON THEY ARE GIVING AWAY THEIR CREATIVITY to NEXT:
Born and raised in Barcelona, entrepreneurial spirit, feminist, on and off writer and I got robbed in Syntagma square in Athens, as any other tourist.
Yes, I’m the face of the I’m a Bitch video from PlayGround Fire. If you hate me, it was all sarcasm. I reckon.
Things I quit: Kayla Fitness Method, violin and German.
I should take my violin and German lessons back. You wish Kayla.
Currently: King Kong Theory (Virginie Despentes) and Childish Bambino. I also keep a personal log.
Never underestimate the power of a meme.